What is Construction Equipment and Technologies magazine?
Construction Equipment and Technologies is an international specialized research and information construction magazine. The information basis of the magazine is represented by reviews and analytical articles of Russian authors, information provided by manufacturers, distributors, suppliers of construction and special purpose machines, equipment, spare parts and components
Some of headings of our magazine
- Equipment. New and advanced models of construction equipment enter the market. What is really this or that machine? What are its advantages and disadvantages? Insomecases, comparative analysis may be included.
- Technologies. The story of the development of existing and creation of new working methods.
- Analytics. Market analysis, statistics, recent trends to make the right strategic decisions.
- Education. Series of education articles devoted to the selection and application features of equipment for processing of solid minerals, as well as initial training for engineering hydraulics specialists in maintenance, repair of machine hydraulic system and sale of hydraulic components.
- Components. A series of articles about the components written for specialists in the field of engineering and mobile equipment.
- History. History of construction equipment and road machinery. What it was? What prevented many of machines from leaving the assembly plant? Interesting designs.
- And also in every issue: New construction technologies, components, services, economy, interviews with directors of large companies, review of the leading foreign construction magazines.
Construction Equipment and Technologies magazine is targeted for top managers and specialists of firms, which purchase construction machinery and equipment in various regions of Russia and CIS countries, directors of construction departments in the regions of the Russian Federation.
- Free direct mailing to the top managers and specialists of large companies, which purchase construction machines and equipment, contractors, and directors of construction departments throughout Russia;
- Subscription in the post offices (including international subscription) using the catalogue "Press of Russia", subscription index - 41641.
- Regions of distribution:
Moscow and the Moscow Region;
Regional centers and districts of Russia;
Foreign countries (mail subscription).
Some services for advertisers
- Our advertisers have an opportunity to place their information on new developments, products or projects where your equipment is being used in the section NEWS.
- CTT magazine closely cooperates with all its advertisers, and prints periodically editorial materials about their products and activities on the Russian and CIS markets, such as service centers openings, presentations, major deals and trade fairs etc.
- Our advertisers can provide us with the addresses of their clients or partners where CTT magazines will be sent to.
- The magazine has been published since 1999
- Periodicity – 8 issues per year
- Volume – 168 - 208 pages
- Format A4
- Circulation 17 000 copies. The circulation is certified